Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Weight Update! First Goal Met!!!

Saturday I weighed in and had lost another 3 pounds! That makes 17.8 total! My 10% goal, which WW makes you set as your first goal, 10% of your weight, was 17 pounds. So Saturday I met my first goal, over 17 pounds! I am so excited! I am under 160 now!

These are size 10 pants that I have never fit into before!

My next goal will be to lose 10 more pounds in the next 10 weeks. Why 10 weeks? Good Question! In 10 weeks something very special is going to happen around here. John and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage on April 2 and will be doing a vow renewal ceremony and go on a honeymoon that we didn't do 25 years ago!!! So my goal is to be under 150 by then.

I have bought new clothes for our trip and will purchase a pretty silver dress for the vow renewal. We are exchanging new rings (white gold) and having a celebration afterwards in the fellowship hall. We are hoping that lots of family and friends will attend. A friend from church is doing the photography and we are going to have couple pics done before and then pics at the church on that night. We are going to display our wedding scrapbook and someone suggested we put pictures of our lives through the years on a disc and show them. That will take lots of work but we might do that. I will have to beg a friend to help with that since I just don't have the time. Not that I think anyone else does either, but...

71 days to go........


Until next time...blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment