Monday, March 3, 2008

My Weekend

I had a pretty great weekend. I didn't know it was going to be so great. I just knew it was probaby going to be pretty busy, as most weekends are. When I got up that morning I jumped into the shower and got ready for a full day. Make-up and all, which I usually don't worry about if I am not doing anything important. That day was kind of important for make-up.

I went to my Weight Watcher weigh in, although I haven't been following WW in about 12 weeks. I have been doing the Perfect Weight America "diet" but have gone to WW to weigh in and because I have started going with a friend and didn't want to just stop going. She told me on Friday she couldn't do the WW anymore because of the cost but was going to do the PWA! Yeah! That is fine with me. Since I have 4 weeks until my vow renewal I am going to keep going the rest of this month since it is already paid for and I don't have a scale.
I lost 2.8 pounds for a total of 25 POUNDS!!!!! Isn't that amazing? 25 pounds in 16 weeks! I have been flying high ever since. That is so big! I went to the mall to find some new jeans because we were going to have couple pictures made that afternoon. I went to NYCO, I love that store. I took in two pairs of 8's and two pair of 10's because I just wanted to try on the 8's to see how close I was but didn't really think I would fit in them. BUT I DID!!!!!! I was again just amazed! I honestly haven't had size 8 jeans in over 17 years, if not more. I couldn't get down past the 10's. 
We met a friend who was going to take the pics at the park at 2 and after we did that we went to eat with the kids. On Sunday I ended up with no daycare kids so I did some major shopping for groceries! I am going to do my very best to cook this week and not do ANY eating out at all! I sure hope I can succeed at that. I am not the one that eats out but I buy stuff for them. I don't want them eating it either! And I really want to make healthy food for my family.

So here is one of the pictures that was taken on Saturday. Some of them didn't turn out because somehow the lens got dirty after it was cleaned. But we were able to salvage a few. See my size 8 jeans?!? I am so excited! I still have a bit to go, around 20 more. But I am happy at this point. And I am looking forward to our trip in a month! We are going to have a great time.

Until next time...blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment