Saturday, December 14, 2013

My First Flylady Purchase

I am trying hard to get back into "flying" with Flylady. It is such a struggle for me. It is my goal to start the new year actually flying each day. To me that means doing my morning and evening routines and actually attempting each days zone instructions. So far I just read them and think to myself "I could go do that" and then don't. 


I purchased some things from the Flylady store to help me get started. There are more things I would LIKE to get from the store and will after the first of the year. One of the things I got wasn't for cleaning but it was for doing something they talk about on Flylady, drinking your water daily. I got one of the water bottles and it is GREAT. I want to get one for both the teens and one for my hubby. It will keep our water cold on bike rides and other adventures. I keep mine filled all day long and I have been drinking more water this whole week. I got the duster to help make it more fun for my daughter to do her dusting and to be a more effective job since this one actually attracts the dust instead of just moving it around. I purchased two of the Scrubba toilet brushes and the kitchen set. I also got some purple rags plus a small scrubba. You can check them out on the website for more information on what they do. 

Until next time...blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment