Thursday, July 19, 2007

Our July Vacation - Part 3 - Climbing In Trees & Off Road Paradise Around The Lake

This is part 3 of 4 vacation posts that I will do. I am trying to combine things so I can get them on here but then go on to other things, like the meme I have been tagged with. I will finish up our vacations tomorrow.

JC was always in a tree. He LOVES to climb and this was perfect for him, so many trees everywhere. He climbed as many as he could! He is so like I was when I was a kid. I lived in the tree in my front yard. It was my favorite place to be.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~This is the map of the lake we drove around that day~

~A wonderful paradise we found while driving around the lake~

~Dad leads the way~

~Nick~

~A climbing we will go, over and around~
~Jenni~
~JC~
~John~
Nick took the camera so I could get in a couple of pictures.
~John and Terri~
~JC looking out at the water through the trees~
~Binoculars in hand~
~A beautiful view~
~And another~

That is it for today. I hope you have enjoyed our day at Turquoise Lake in Colorado. It was a beautiful, cool day. We sat with our feet in the water for quite awhile. It was so peaceful there and beautiful. The water running was so soothing. I never wanted to leave. But it was VERY cold! JC ended up in the water before we took our shoes off, all the way up to his knees. That is him all the way!

Until next time...blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment