Friday, July 20, 2007

Our July Vacation - Part 4 - 4th of July and Rocky Mountain National Park

This is my final post with pictures of our July Vacation! I am sure some of you are happy about that. I will be glad to get to another subject but have enjoyed sharing this one with you. We did have a great time for those 9 days!

This is a picture of Jenni and her best buddy in Colorado. They used to live here in Texas and go to our church but moved to Idaho Springs a few years ago. We miss them a lot but have gotten to see them each time we make a trip to Colorado. I wouldn't go there and not visit them. Despite the fact that I love seeing them, we have to eat so why not eat at the best place I know while I am there, Hilldaddy's Wildfire! They have super food! We enjoyed sitting there talking with our friends and relaxing while the kids were off playing with their friends. The girls decided they wanted a Popsicle! Goofy Girls!


We went down town Idaho Springs and found a large flat spot to watch the fireworks. We spread out the tarp we put under the tent and everyone piled on!

WOW! COOL!
Do you think they like it?
Don't let this calm face fool you. JC was just as goofy as his pal. It wasn't long before all the boys and then the girls were acting like there were bombs going off and they would hit the ground each time. They had a great time!


We spent a day driving up and around Rocky Mountain National Park. It was breathtaking up there. I took lots of pictures as the van was moving. We did stop at the top and took these few pictures.


~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~


We had a great time, as I said before. We enjoyed seeing all of God's wonders as we traveled around and as we just sat in our room enjoying the cool breeze! Thanks for letting me share a little of it with you!

Until next time...blessings to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment