Thursday, May 8, 2014

Super Juice Me Day Two

Day Two

It is the end of day two and I feel pretty good. The drinks today were pretty good. The "shot" for today was called Natural Electrolyte Sodium Shot. It had cucumber and celery. I don't mind either of them but they aren't my favorites, either. I drank it as quickly as I could. Again, forgot to take a picture.

For 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. I made a Pure Raw Energy Smoothie. It was really good. It had a lot of my favorites like pineapple and avocado. Everything was juiced that could be, then put in the blender. I added the half avocado, half a banana and the hemp protein. Really thick and delicious. 

For 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. I made the Chlorophyll Cleanser. It had a lot of greens and it smelled and tasted very strongly of cucumber. It was better chilled. I found I like the drinks on ice. It makes them more of a treat.

I did experience some times of struggle today. I LOVE food. I LOVE to eat. The smell of food make it challenging. But something I am changing is loving food so much that it consumes me instead of me living my life. I want to pick foods that will help me be strong and healthy. I don't want to pick something just because it appeals to my taste buds that are all warped anyway. They don't know what is good anymore. But I am smart enough to read a label and figure it out. I am smart enough to choose to change what I eat for a better and longer life.  

I have already started thinking about how I am going to eat AFTER the 28 days is over. I am NOT going to put a bunch of processed foods into my body. We are going to cook a lot of meats, chicken, fish and the like on our own, baked and grilled. We are going to eat as much organic and chemical free foods as we can. I want these changes to be long term. I am going to find healthy ways to make foods we love. I am hoping we will all learn to love more foods in healthy forms, too. It is a life style change that I want for my whole family. That is what keeps me going each day.

Changing my life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment