Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday Sunset In Westcliffe, Colorado

I just wanted to share a beautiful sunset that we saw when we were here last March. This happened to be a Saturday night. It was so beautiful! We are in Westcliffe right now but will head to a camp ground in Leadville tomorrow after church. We went to the little Baptist church when we were here then and it was small but nice.

I am so excited to be on vacation. We didn't get to leave the house until about 11, instead of 9. The toilet backed up, one of the day care kids forgot to flush after using too much paper. Then another child went in and added more to it. So.....that was fun....NOT! But we had to clean it up before we left. I drove until we got to Amarillo at 5 a.m. and then John took over. Bless him! I was so beat! I slept until we got to the border of Colorado and ate breakfast at Denny's. We have been up since then. Everyone is asleep but me. I got in the shower after everyone was asleep. I am beat so I am going to go to bed so I can get up for church tomorrow. I will have work to do on my hair!!! So I need to get up early!

Until next time...blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment